January 3, 2011

Lemonade for breakfast

So this morning I woke up at 5:40, laid in bed and prayed. Got up at 6, drank 8 ounces of room temperature Alhambra water with the juice of one organic lemon squeezed in it, read some articles on the computer about the Holy Spirit. Got dressed, went for a 25 minute walk. Came home, rubbed my cold skin down with organic sesame seed oil and took a shower.


 I have been reflecting on why I have decided to write this blog. I think, first of all, it is public accountability that I need to achieve my goals. I tend to get really excited about an idea and within weeks, or even moments, I loose steam. Secondly, I hope that it will be entertaining to me and others. Thirdly, I hope to share my life in such a way that will inspire others to learn.


It has already taught me and inspired me, helped me and entertained me. So far, it is fulfilling its purpose in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment