January 2, 2011

Turning over a new leaf...

So here goes, my first blog. A internet journal of my year long journey to become Cleaner(more organized), Leaner(lose some lbs.), Greener(better to the planet) and not become Meaner(be kinder) through the process.
So today on the way home from church I will buy my first house plant. It will be my first because I have never owned one because of my propensity to kill plants by over watering and under watering. But the books I am using to guide my detox recommend a house plant for oxygen and beauty. I look forward to the challenge...

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,

    Way to go!!! I got super motivated last January to eat healthier. I lost 35 lbs. and have kept it off....for the most part. (Haven't weighed for a week and I spent three days with my extended family....chances are I added a couple lbs. I'm anxious to keep up with your blog and get inspired in the cleaner and greener areas...and love to know there is inspiration to keep me on track in the leaner area too. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tam, I am so encouraged that you read it and commented!! I am hoping to parlay this into a book deal and an appearance on the Today show. (Although, my 14 year old son just read through it and pointed out two grammatical errors. He also noticed you were in need of another parentheses.) Praying that God uses it to His Glory somehow...:)

    ReplyDelete