January 6, 2011

Panera Please...

So I woke up this morning not wanting to do my detox. I had another headache and I am "PMSing" which means I don't feel good and want to eat something "BAD" for me. Something eggy, cheesy, and fatty; you get the picture. I wanted to go to Panera and have the artichoke souffle, a cup of coffee and a coke(even though they only have Pepsi, I make an exception because of the souffle) Well, I have cut out coffee, soda, eggs, dairy, and wheat, so that rules out Panera's artichoke souffle. Well, at least until February first.


So instead, I will treat myself to room temperature lemon water...

3 comments:

  1. Why room temperature? The lack of coffee is probably what's causing you to have a headache. Push through though! This too shall pass! I stopped drinking coffee, then went back to 1 cup a day. I got a coffee press, it made space on my counter (no coffee pot) and I'm able to make one cup at a time.

    Keep it up! Your discipline inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job denying yourself what you want for what is good for you. Great example of perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I have been having coffee over the holidays... I know!!!!!
    But, I am still gluten, dairy, sugar and yeast free, and only occasional organic meat.And I am okay.

    ReplyDelete